For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Entrance Exam (personally or via Skype), topics:
- Prior experiences (e.g. volunteering, special learning and work experiences)
- What major challenges did you handle?
- Why are you interested in this programme? What do you know about social work?
- Future plans
Philip R. J. Harington & Liz Beddoe (2014): Civic practice: A new professional paradigm for social work. Journal of Social Work, Vol. 14, (2), 147–164.
Ambrosino, Rosalie, Heffernan, J., Shuttlesworth, G. & Ambrosino, Robert (2005): Social work and social welfare. An introduction. Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole–Thomson Learning.